- Three-part, optically clear, pourable silicone system
- 1:1:0.1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B:C)
- Incorporates an adhesion promoter to help adhere to polycarbonate and other difficult substrates
- Offers excellent physical properties and a broad operating temperature range
- As an adhesive or encapsulant for applications requiring optical clarity and a 1.46 refractive index
- Use as an optical coupling agent, as a lens sealing material, or for other photonics applications including HBLED’s, photo detectors, lasers, discrete optics and flat panel displays
|Viscosity||45,000 cP (45,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||20 Type A|
|Tensile||550 psi (3.79 MPa)|
|Stress at Strain||70 psi / 100 % (0.48 MPa / 100 %)|
|Tack Free Time||1 hours|
|Tear||25 ppi (4.41 kN/m)|
|Volatile Content||0.8 %|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.