- Two-part, tan-colored electrically conductive silicone
- 20:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring Ultra Low OutgassingTM and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use for RFI and EMI shielding in electrical and space applications
- Well suited for form-in-place conductive gaskets
|85 Type A
|450 psi (3.1 MPa)
|30 minutes / 150 °C
|Electricaly Conductive, 0.005 ohmcm ,*21, 22) 1.2 W /mK
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.