- One-part RTV silicone elastomer dispersed in tert butyl acetate
- 100 mol% fluorosilicone
- For coating, sealing and bonding applications requiring solvent and/or fuel resistance
- Designed for spraying, dip casting, and RTV curing of thin, elastomeric films
- For use as a coating to minimize ice adhesion
- Bonds aggressively to most surfaces
- Slight addition of heat will accelerate cure
|735 cP (735 mPa*s)
|Non Volatile Content
|72 hours / RTV
|30 Type A
|40 ppi (7.05 kN/m)
|750 psi (5.17 MPa)
|100%M Fluoro, fuel and hydrocarbon solvent resistant high strength coating.
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.