- High-Strength, flowing, one-part RTV silicone rubber dispersed in VM&P Naphtha
- Cures to a transparent film within 24 hours
- Excellent release characteristics
- Comes in pigmented versions upon request
- As a protective coating to prevent corrosion and erosion of various surfaces in missiles, rockets, aircraft and launch equipment
- For making conformal bags used in the manufacturing of composite parts
- As a conformal coating for electronic applications
|6,150 cP (6,150 mPa*s)
|Non Volatile Content
|Tack Free Time
|7 days / RTV
|45 Type A
|95 ppi (16.75 kN/m)
|1,150 psi (7.93 MPa)
|High strength coating recommend for coating PCBs and other electronic assemblies.
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.