- A light green, single component masterbatch, with the consistency of a low viscosity paste
- Consists of pigment dispersed in a vinyl-functional silicone polymer which covalently bonds into the matrix of platinum-cured silicone systems
- Supported by USP Class VI and ISO 10993 Biological testing (reference Biological Testing Data Table)
- For easy and more precise pigmentation of high consistency silicone materials, suitable for molding, calendering or extrusion
- Reduces production time and eliminates use of powders that may contaminate clean room environments
- Strict quality controls ensure color consistency
|Masterbatch to add color to platinum cure systems
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.