- One-part acetoxy cured silicone elastomer dispersed in TertButyl Acetate
- Cures to a thin silicone film that decreases the coefficient of friction (CoF) compared to the uncoated silicone and increases abrasion resistance for moving, sliding, and rubbing parts
- A non-blocking topcoat for silicone surfaces that is easy to clean and prevents the accumulation of dirt, dust and foreign debris
- Cures at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Low viscosity makes dispersions ideal for use as sprayable coatings
- For best results apply by spraying (dipping may also be utilized)
- Provides a RTV, low-friction coating on cured silicone substrates
|Cure||24 hours / RTV|
|Mix Ratio||1 Part|
|Comment||RTV, Low Coefficient of Friction Coating|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.