- One-Part, white silicone dispersion
- Provided as an RTV silicone dispersion in VM&P Naphtha
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- As a protective overcoating for atomic oxygen resistance in space applications
- Provides radiation and thermal stress resistance
- Ideal for coating electronics components due to a non-corrosive cure
|Viscosity||900 cP (900 mPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||60 %|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.