- Two-part, black, static dissipative RTV silicone
- 1: 1 Mix Ratio (Part A: B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use for RFI and EMI shielding in electronic and space applications
- Use to adhere covers onto housings or for any application where grooves and other configurations require a non-flowing to limited flow material
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|675,000 cP (675,000 mPa*s)
|30 Type A
|500 psi (3.45 MPa)
|24 hours / RTV
|30 ppi (5.29 kN/m)
|Carbon Black Filled
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.