- Two-part, low viscosity clear RTV silicone
- Designed for enhanced performance in extreme low and high temperatures
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:Part B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- As an embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components
- Provides protection from extremes in temperature, humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Low viscosity for applications requiring superior flow
|Viscosity||5,300 cP (5,300 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||200 psi (1.38 MPa)|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Cure||4 hours / 65 °C|
|Tensile||650 psi (4.48 MPa)|
|Work Time||2 hours|
|Comment||Low / High Temperature,*4 ) Primed Lap Shear 200 psi (4.1 MPa), Optically Clear|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.