- Two-part, optically clear silicone system
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- As an embedding or potting compound for electronic assemblies and components to provide protection from extremes humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- As an adhesive in low-strength applications such as solar cell arrays where clarity and low volatility are important
|Viscosity||7,500 cP (7,500 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||360 psi (2.48 MPa)|
|Durometer||50 Type A|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tack Free Time||5 hours|
|Tensile||1,000 psi (6.9 MPa)|
|Work Time||3 hours|
|Comment||High Durometer, Optically Clear|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.